Crying is a natural reaction, which comes to people when they face some disturbing and sad situation. Crying helps to vent our grief, and also is a good way to relieve yourself from the pain and grief we experience. While most people believe that crying makes their heart and eases some of their grief, it is undeniable that the puffiness around the eyes, you want to cry is what is totally undesirable. However, it is quite normal to experience swelling around the eyes after crying a lot. Tears produced while weeping contain sodium, which leads to the skin around the eyes swell and look puffy. In addition, some people rub your eyes to remove the irritation caused by crying that actually exacerbates the problem. This can be very frustrating, especially if the man has to go somewhere there should be a special event, like a swollen eyes can distort your appearance. However, there is no need to worry about this, just as there are different ways to get rid of swollen eyes from crying. So, let’s take a look at how swollen eyes from crying can be cured.
Swollen eyes from crying-Remedy
Having puffy eyes from crying is quite worrisome, especially when it is accompanied by pain and irritation. In addition, it becomes difficult for people to get out of the House as their faces reflect that they wept. Thus, knowing some simple remedies to cure puffy eyes from crying can save you from this dilemma. These measures for the treatment of swollen eyes from crying, is very simple and can be easily done at home. Here are some of them.
* Use tea bags on your eyes is one of the best treatments for swollen eyes after crying. Place a few tea bags in the refrigerator for several hours, and then place the chilled tea bags for swollen eyes for a few minutes. Keep on changing the tea bags as they become warm as soon as they are removed from the refrigerator.
* Along with tea bags, place the cucumbers and potato slices on your eyes and say that effective ways to reduce swollen eyes from crying. One important thing here to chill these slices before serving. Cooling effect of cucumber or potato will help reduce swelling, as well as update the eyes.
* Use of ice cubes, and Apple slices in the chilled swollen eyes, as they say, good ways to treat swelling around the eyes. Keep ice cubes wrapped in a piece of cloth around the eyes for 5-7 minutes and swelling will decrease.
* Another way to treat swollen eyes from crying uses egg whites. Whip the egg whites in a bowl and apply it to the area around the eyes are swollen. Leave them on your eyes for a few minutes until it is dry and then rinse with plain water from the tap. Swelling and bags under the eyes will be reduced as the egg whites help make the skin tight and firm.
* Honey, which has a number of health benefits is also a good way to treat swollen eyes from crying. Take a little honey in a bowl and apply to areas where swelling has occurred. It not only helps in reducing the inflammation but also eases the pain caused by it. However, make sure it does not touch the eye, as it can cause a burning sensation in the eyes.
* Use rose water is also said to be a good tool for puffy eyes. In a small boat, take some ice cubes and pour the water came up to him. Moisten a cotton disk in it and hold it in the eyes for a few minutes. You will definitely find relief from the discomfort caused by the oedema and swelling.
* Although coating swelling with makeup is not a good idea, it can be used as a last resort, especially if you have to quit immediately. You can use foundations and concealers to cover swelling that develops around the eyes after crying. The use of certain anti wrinkle eye creams or may do the trick.
Many times people fall asleep only after crying, and it can cause eyes became puffy in the morning. Despite enough rest and sleep are essential for the treatment of swollen eyes, it is best to avoid this for some time now. Try one of these tools before you go to bed will not let eyes become puffy. Another way to prevent swollen eyes from crying is to drink lots of water. He said that dehydration can cause eyes to become plumper and therefore measures should be taken to avoid this by drinking water.
Here are some of the ways that can help in treating the problem of swollen eyes from crying. So, if you suffer from swollen eyes from crying, away with him, trying some of these natural methods that are safe and have no side effects.